Brent Stephen Smith wants to be a writer when he grows up. In the meantime, he’s keeping busy trying to find all the ways to procrastinate.
Some diversions, excursions, and aversions:
- Coming up with ideas for books is easy, following through is tough, success is whatever you want it to be
- There is something to be said about the inconvenient
- Consulting sounds made up, but I’d totally do it
- I bring two attributes on a soccer pitch: getting in the way and running around with a lot of energy
- Aston Villa is not for the weak
- I like following the NHL in general, the Vancouver Canucks specifically, and brainstorming about them both endlessly
- Rugby is the perfect combination of physical exertion, mental application, and creative expression – and that’s just coaching
- Different thoughts have different purposes – it’s not a stupid thought until you try to apply it in the wrong place
- So Schmeckt Berlin, but nothing good can happen in Hamburg
- David Bowie is the best
- Apple pie is the worst
- Indiana Jones was right about snakes
This site is a place for all the loose thoughts that haven’t been able to find another home.
If you’d like to contact me, I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or on “the social media” at @brentssmith. No, I don’t want to join your Linkedin. If you’d really like my resume, just ask politely.